Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod. Hi Minecrafters, looking for a mod that adds many different types of creepers to the game?. So here guys, a mod called Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod is the answer. Wacky Creepers is a small mod that adds new mobs to the game. This mod adds many different types of creepers such as Fireworks Creeper, Poison Creeper, Nature Creeper, and more. These mobs are wacky and interesting variations on the creeper (hence the name) that will hopefully supplement your minecraft experience. Now this mod has been updated and now compatible with minecraft 1.2.5.
Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod Features
- FireWorks Creeper is a red and white banded creeper with its feet on fire. When it takes damage (you punch it in the face for example) it will launch itself into the air at high speeds and then explode in a big bunch of colorful sparks!. Fireworks creeper spawn on beaches, in the desert, or on frozen ocean.
- Poison Creeper is a Dull purple and sickly green creepers that explode in a cloud of poisonous gas which (predictably) poisons the player. They drop rotten flesh and mushrooms.
- Nature Creeper is a green creeper, They masquerade as a normal creeper, but are much less harmful. When they explode they spread tall grass and flowers onto any grass (much like bonemeal except a larger affect), and place biome specific fauna (saplings on grass and cacti in deserts) as well as heal the player.
- Magic Creeper is a Bright shiny purple creepers that explode in a puff of magical smoke. They float around in mid air ad when they reach the player cast a magic spell (causing a random potion effect). They spawn anywhere and wear incredibly stylish top hats. When they die they will drop a random potion.
- Flash Creeper is a Bright yellow creepers that explode in a flash of smoke and light, but don’t die upon exploding. Also blind the player, reducing vision further. They are incredibly annoying, especially if coupled with other creatures (flash creepers cause no damage on their own).
- Fish Creeper is a Dull blue and green creepers that swim around in oceans, rivers, and lakes. When they explode, their explosion holes fill in with still water, spreading their watery domains further inland. Eventually they will take over all of the land mass, muahahaha! When killed they drop raw fish.
- Party Creeper is a Pink and wildly colorful creepers that love to throw parties wherever they roam (in any biome). They explode into a dazzling cloud of rainbow confetti and leave behind a delicious cake. Yummy!
- Ninja Creeper is a Hooded and mysterious creepers that disguise as other creepers. When they get close enough they throw off their disguise and strike from above with great speed! If you manage to hit them they will teleport away (leaving a log where they were) and attack you from their new location. They are a nasty foe that is hard to trap or escape from, so if you are able to defeat them you are rewarded with some great rewards! However, they are not impenetrable in that they take double damage when not disguised! They spawn in forests (both normal and icy) and in swamps.
Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod
- Extract the files that you want. If you only want to play with this mod get the files in the “normal version”.
- Find your minecraft.jar. This should be at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin on a PC and \Users\Library\Application Support\minecraft\bin on a Mac.
- Open up the jar with WinRar or 7Zip by right clicking and choosing “Open With” and then selecting WinRar or 7Zip.
- Press the “Add Files” button. Navigate to the folder you created with the mod files and then select those files, pressing “Add” when selected. If any windows come up asking if you want to combine folders together say yes.
- IMPORTANT. Delete the folder named “Meta-Inf”. The mod will not work if this folder stays in your .jar file.
- Also you will need to download and add Modloader. Do the same thing you did with Wacky Creepers mod files here in a seperate folder.
- Close your WinRar or 7Zip window.
- When you run the game with the mod successfully for the first time, a .ini file will be created in your .minecraft folder. Open this to specify which of this mods creepers you would like. Put ‘yes’ after a creepers name if you want it to spawn, and ‘no’ if you don’t.
- Have fun!
So guys, is this post helpful? If yes. Maybe you can help me by share this post to your friends or recomended this post on google+. Okay, let say thanks to CodonAqua for this awesome Wacky Creepers 1.2.5 Mod. Thanks for visiting this post guys, i hope you liked it. See you again in the another post about minecraft mods like WACKY CREEPERS 1.2.5 MOD.
Incoming search terms:wacky creepers mod, wacky creepers mod 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods