Town Builder 1.2.5 Mod. Download and install Town Builder 1.2.5 Mod for minecraft 1.2.5. Tower Builder 1.2.5 Mod was created for ambitious builders and map makers who want to create large scale towns with ease, but it is also useful to lazy builders who want an instant house. This mod helps you build in minutes what might normally take hours. Town Builder allows you to populate quickly your Minecraft world with buildings and towns. The structures Town Builder creates are formula based, where the user defines the size and shape with the mouse, and a building is created to match those dimensions. The look and feel of the building can be customized by changing options or the building Block IDs/Meta, using the in-game menu. Creating the buildings are easy and fast, just choose the structure you want to create, set a starting point and an end point, and press build. So minecrafters, wanna try?
Town Builder 1.2.5 Mod Options Guide
To view/edit the Build Options, select a structure and press Up/Down, this will move through the options. To change the selected option indicated by ‘->’, press + for ON, and – to turn it OFF. These options are global, and affect all structures that use the option. Default options are indicated by a capital letter like ‘On’ or ‘Off’, and so ‘on’ or ‘off’ would show a non-default value. If you want to reset all options back to default, exit the game and run it again.
- Ceiling (Off by default) When ON the ceiling is created inside the walls at the end point, but only if offset above or below starting point is greater than 2 blocks.
- Base (On by default) When ON the base is created inside the walls at the start point.
- Walls (On by default) When ON the walls are created along the edges of the defined dimensions.
- Fat-L (Off by default) When ON the Fat-L option increases the interior space of L-Shaped buildings.
- W.Size (1 by default) This option +/- adjusts the wall and roof thickness of round buildings.
- Overhang (On by default) Roof overhang makes the roof overlap the room it rests on. The overhang makes average/large buildings look better, while small buildings typically look better with overhang off.
- CRI (On by default) ‘Clear Roof Interior’ When CRI is ON, structures such as roof/pyramid/sphere etc. will be created hollow, made of a single layer of blocks and any existing interior blocks will be cleared. For square type buildings, turning CRI off will create a solid shape, by filling the shape with blocks. For round structures, turning CRI off disables interior clear, but does not fill the shape with blocks (use FSI for that). This option is not available to any wedge style roof.
- CHI (On by default) ‘Clear House Interior’ When CHI is ON, buildings using Room Cuboids and Room Cylinders will be cleared of existing interior blocks. Turning CHI off allows repair or rework of existing buildings without erasing work done to the interior.
- FSI (Off by default) ‘Fill Shape Interior’ When FSI is ON, the shape will be filled solid with blocks. This option is used by Pyramid, Sphere, and all round structures. Not available to cuboid structures.
When in the Build Options menu, select a block to edit and press the +/- keys to increase or decrease the block ID/Meta for that building block. Block ID range is 0-255, and Meta range is 0-15. This range allows you to enter all the vanilla MC blocks, as well as custom blocks you may want to use. Keep in mind that not all the block ID # are used so if you enter an ID of a block that does not exist, then attempt to build with it, Minecraft WILL crash. Meta data is not as picky and will not crash MC if you enter a wrong value. There are plenty of good Block ID lists, find one and use it if you plan on changing the ID/Meta.
- Wall (StoneBrick 98:0) Changes the wall block used in houses, also used for columns.
- Floor (Planks 5:0) Changes the block used by base and ceiling in houses.
- Roof (Planks 5:0) Changes the roof block used in houses.
- Slab (WoodSlab 44:2) Changes the secondary block (slab) used in low-rise roof types.
- Sphere (Glass 20:0) Changes the block used by the Sphere.
- Pyramid (Sandstone 24:0) Changes the block used by the pos/neg Pyramids, also used by Angle and Corner Squares.
- Fill (Grass 2:0) Changes the Fill block used by Volume Tool. Also used by the negative Cone, Dome, and Dome (low-rise) structures.
For the structure guide see on the video
Town Builder In Action – Shows almost all of the structures being built
Town Builder 1.2.5 Mod Installation For Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader
- Download Town Builder 1.2.5 Mod
- Run Minecraft at least once, to create /mods folder.
- Place the TownBuilder zip file in folder /.minecraft/mods/
So minecrafters, is there anything you want to ask or know ? If yes, please feel free to ask by comment below. Okay, let say thanks to starlightdrive as the creator of this TOWN BUILDER 1.2.5 MOD. See you again on the another post about minecraft mods or texture pack at this site. Thank you for visiting this post!
Incoming search terms:minecraft town mod, town builder mod
Category: Minecraft Mods