Hello Minecrafters,Do you know about Star Wars? Yup…this is one of the best movie in the world !!..Do you want add this”Star Wars” world into your minecraft?okay” i know your answer ..Star Wars Texture Pack is all about Star Wars, it changes blocks to Star Wars style and swords to light saber, also it changes bows to cool guns! I love the jack-o-lantern that has transformed into a Star Wars style helmet! This pack has many cool features in it. That’s why this is one of my favorite packs and I would like to share it to you . But sadly it isn’t really fully completed yet (some blocks are not yet converted to star wars style).Interesting right ?,Thanks to Yokoolio for makes and update this super awesome mod for us ( Especially for Star Wars Fans ).
How to Install Star Wars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download Star Wars Texture Pack
- Download and Install McPatcher HD
- Run MCPatcher and select 16×16 and then click “patch”
- Copy the Texture Pack and paste it in .minecraft’s “texturepacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the pack
- Enjoy your Star Wars world !
Okay,Once again lets say thank to Yokoolio for makes this awesome mod for us.
Incoming search terms:minecraft star wars texture pack, minecraft star wars
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs