Single Player Commands 1.2.5 Mod. As the name tells, this mod is only for Single Player. Yup, Single Player Commands ( SPC Mod ), or maybe you can call it a cheat, but it is legal. Yeah, if you used a cheat, a game that you are playing on the difficulties will be easier right?, or in other words the cheat helps you. Same as Single Player Commands Mod, this mod will makes your minecraft life easier, it is likely you are a god in your world. You can destroy anything, unlock all achievement and many more you can do with this mod!. So guys, want to try it?, then see my post below.
Single Player Commands 1.2.5 Mod Command List
To bring up the command “console” type ‘T’ then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
- achievement – Allows you to list or unlock all achievements
- biome – Tells you what biome you are currently in
- calc – Calculator command
- chest – Allow access of chests
- clear – Clears the console
- clone [QUANTITY] – Clones the NPC which you are looking at
- creeper – Enables or disables creeper explosions
- criticalhit [enable|disable] – Allows you to turn critical hits always on/off
- damage – Turns player damage on/off
- destroy [all] – Destroys the current item
- difficulty – Sets the difficulty to the specified level (0-3)
- fly [SPEED] – Allows you to turn flying mode on/off, speed specified your flying speed
- freeze – Freezes mobs so that they cannot move or attack you
- heal – Heals a player the specified number of points
- health – Sets the health of a player to pre-defined figures
- instantkill – Instantly kills any NPC you hit
- instantmine – Turns instant mining on/off (Installing Forge disables this function).
- keepitems – Turn this on and you will keep your items when you die.
- and more!!
Single Player Commands 1.2.5 Mod Installations For Minecraft 1.2.5
1. Double click the .JAR file to run it. Note that if double clicking the file doesn’t open it you can also run it from command line/console/terminal as described below:
-Open with ‘Java Platform’
2. Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is
pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
3. Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will
appear when the installation is finished.
Backup MCJAR – Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button
Backup Worlds – Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button
Note: Both backup methods put the backups into, .minecraft/backups
- Go to the “.minecraft/bin” directory and backup minecraft.jar
- Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
- Copy ALL the “.class” files contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing files.
- Close minecraft.jar
- Copy ALL the “.jar” files contained within the mod to the “.minecraft/bin” directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into “.minecraft/bin” NOT into Minecraft.jar
- Enjoy the mod.
Well guys, I hope this information about Single Player Commands 1.2.5 Mod useful and helpful, too. Ohhh, let say thanks to simo_415 for makes and update this awesome mod. See you again in the another post about minecraft mods like Single Player Commands 1.2.5 Mod. Thank you for visiting this post.
Incoming search terms:minecraft 1 3 2 spc mod, single player commands mod for minecraft 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods