SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod. Since there are now two different versions of SimpleOres mod, a Minecraft Forge reliant one and a non-Forge one, Using this mod, you will find that mining is a lot more interesting and worthwhile, and gives you means to have good tools without having to waste your precious diamonds just to dig dirt or mine stone. Well minecrafters, want to know more about SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod? Then see below.
SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod is a small, simple mod that adds FIVE more ores to Minecraft. These ores are Copper, Silver, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx, and they are all unique. Along with the ores themselves, the mod adds in the respective armour and tool sets, along with three achievements. Sounds interesting right? okay guys, see my post below for more information about this mod.
The SimpleOres Forge one has a number of benefits, mainly being that it doesn’t edit any base classes at all, while the non-forge one does. Also, since Forge adds a number of hooks that can easily be used, it allows you to set harvest levels for blocks without editing a very significant class, and as such the non-forge version allows the added ores to be broken by any vanilla pickaxe (those pickaxes that are default to Minecraft). Finally, Forge allows the use of infinite item and block sprites, meaning that if you want to use SimpleOres with other mods that add many items, you will most likely have to use the Minecraft Forge version.
How to Change the ID’s
- Run Minecraft at least once with SimpleOres installed.
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and open the config folder (“%appdata%\.minecraft\config”).
- Open the mod_SimpleOres.cfg file with any text editor (I recommend Notepad++).
- All the lines with the ‘#’ at the start contain the DEFAULT ID’s as a reference, so just avoid those lines.
- Scroll down to the lines that don’t have the ‘#’ at the beginning, find the item/s or block/s you want to change the ID of and do so.
- Remember that for any items (tools, ingots, armour), the ID listed in the config file is 256 LESS than what the item will appear as in the game itself. This is because Minecraft (or ModLoader, not really sure) adds 256 to the ID to make sure it doesnt conflict with block ID’s.
- Save the file, and restart Minecraft. Play.
- You can also change the spawn rates of ores in the cfg file. Just look for the copperSpawnRate, silverSpawnRate, etc. and change that to however you want. Same applies for vein size, which is called copperVeinSize, silverVeinSize, etc
SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod Installations For Minecraft 1.2.5
- RECOMMENDED: Get a fresh install of Minecraft by choosing “Force Update” in the options section of the Minecraft Loader.
- Install Risugami’s ModLoader.
- If you are installing the Forge version of SIMPLEORES 1.2.5 MOD, skip this step. Otherwise, if you are installing the Non-Forge version, install SDK’s ModLoaderMp client version.
- If you are installing the Minecraft Forge version of SimpleOres, install the client version of MinecraftForge.
- Download the latest version of SimpleOres Mod Client from below.
- Unzip that and copy all the files that were in the zip to your minecraft.jar.
- If you haven’t done so already, delete the META-INF folder.
- RECOMMENDED: Download a fresh copy of Minecraft_server.jar from Minecraft.net.
- If you are installing the Forge version of SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod, skip this step. Otherwise, if you are installing the Non-Forge version, install SDK’s ModLoaderMp server version for to your minecraft_server.jar.
- If you are installing the Minecraft Forge version of the SimpleOres server, install the server version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download the latest version of the SimpleOres Server from below.
- Unzip that and copy all the files that were in the zip to your minecraft_server.jar
- DO NOT delete the META-INF or the server will not work.
Download SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
Forge version :
Non-Forge version :
Well minecrafters, let say thanks to the creator of this SIMPLEORES 1.2.5 MOD “AleXndrTheGr8st” for makes and update this mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Well well, I hope this post useful for you to download and install this mod. See you again in the another post about minecraft mods or texture packs post such as SimpleOres 1.2.5 Mod. Thank you for visiting this post !
Incoming search terms:simple ores 1 2 5 download, minecraft 1 3 1 maps
Category: Minecraft Maps