Wow, Reptiles Mod now has been updated and compatible with your latest Minecraft 1.2.5. Want to adds many types of Reptiles to your Minecraft World? Then this mod is for you!. Yup, with this mod you can adds many types of reptiles to the game. Of course, you can adds many reptiles like Cameleon, crocodile, aligator, etc. Interesting enough right? So guys, don’t waste your time, just download it.
Reptiles 1.2.5 Mod Features
- Savanna Monitor
- Perentie Monitor
- Desert Monitor
- Lace Monitor
- Parked Monitor
- Big Crocodile
- Gopher Tortoise
- Giant Tortoise
- Small Turtle
Reptiles 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Added spawner eggs to all reptiles. This works in creative mode, and should work with inventory mods. I have only tested with TooManyItems mod.
- Some minor behaviour changes. Hopefully their behaviour will be more like the other mobs.
- Added flower/tallgrass eating behavior to the turtles
- Fixed some AI behavior issues.
- Fixed bug that causes babies to spawn sitting.
- Fixed bug where monitors and crocs can’t kill what they attack.
- Fixed where babies aren’t tamed.
- Fixed where baby reptiles aren’t spawned tamed, again!
- Created individual mods for each type of reptile.
How to Install Reptiles 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader, AudioMod first..
- Download Reptiles Mod
- Press “start”
- Go to “run”
- Select “.minecraft” folder
- Select “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar or 7zip
- Extract your mods contents here
So guys, is this post helpful? if yes. Maybe you can share it to your friends, family or your acquintances. Thanks for visiting this post, And of course thanks to CrackedEgg for makes and update this Reptiles mod to minecraft 1.2.5.
Incoming search terms:minecraft reptiles 1 2 5, reptile mod 1 4 7
Category: Minecraft Mods