PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod. Hello Minecrafters, do you ever heard about pokemon?. Well, I guess that many of you are already known about it. Yup, Pokemon is a popular movie and anime. Did you know that you can adds pokemons into your minecraft world with a mod called PokeMobs Mod. Yup, with this mod you can adds many pokemons to the game, you can craft a pokeball, throw at a pokemon, then summon it out, and then they aid you in battles! They also have some evolution system! Nameplates! Healthbars! Many more!. So if you a pokemon fans Maybe this mod would suit you.
What Should you know about PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod
- To tame a pokemon you need to use a pokeball.
- Its not a 100% chance you will catch it.
- Pokemon are weak at first so you may want to help them in battle
- To heal a pokemon use wheat
- To fully utilize a pokemon a pokedex is a must have
- Pokemon No longer Die they just faint and can be Healed On a Healing block
- You can only have 6 pokemon at a time the rest are stored in a PC box
- Pokemon are easier to catch depending on how weak they are, thier health, and what type of pokeball you are using
- watch out for team rocket, they like to challenge you to battles, but if you win you get prizes
- Pokeballs are now made from apricorns which are found in apricorn trees
- to send out pokemon hold CTRL and press 1-6 depending on which pokemon you want to send out
PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
* Added Basic random villages[will improve and add on later]
* Added New Items
* Added basic npcs[will improve and add more later]
* Fixed pokemon falling bug
* Fixed rare candies not giving xp
* Balanced healing table
* Added basic shop
* Added basic currency[currently can only get through selling pokeballs you make]
* Moved the pokemon off of the chat bar
* Fixed spawns
* Dr. zharks CustomMobSpawner is now required!!
PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod Features
- 2 new items = Pokedex and Pokeball.
- 26 pokemons in-game!
- Different biome generation for each type!
- EXP gain and Evolution system for pokemobs.
- Pokeballs system, catch and release!
- Parties! Party your pokemobs to let then aid you in battles!
- Names and Healthbars, the name just tells.
- To tame a pokemon you need a pokeball. Not 100% chance of catching it.
- Use wheat to feed them.
- At first PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod are noobs, you will have to help them.
- To use PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod for there full potential use a pokedex!
PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Back-up your minecraft.jar
- Download and Install ModLoader, AudioMod
- Download ModLoaderMP Client and CustomMobSpawner
- Download PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod and then test it by running minecraft and if it work continue, but if it fails re download all of them.
- Go into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bin
- You will see minecraft.jar open it with winrar or 7zip.
- Then download and open PokeMobs 1.2.5 mod
- Go back to .minecraft folder and then merge the two resources folder together. (First one inside pokemobs file and second in .minecraft)
- Then open the second folder inside Pokemobs zip file.
- Drag all of the contents inside the second folder into your minecraft.jar opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Your done..
Okay guys, let say thank to seagoingmanatee for makes and update this mod awesome PokeMobs Mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Thanks guys, for visiting this post, I hope this post useful. See you again in the another post about minecraft mods such as PokeMobs 1.2.5 Mod. Enjoy !
Incoming search terms:pokemobs 1 2 5, minecraft slender man mod
Category: Minecraft Mods