Networked Chest 1.2.5 Mod. Hello minecraft fans, Networked chest Mod now has update and now compatible with minecraft version 1.2.5. Ehh, do you know what this mod can does? So minecrafters, this mod ( networked chest mod ) will allow you to make networked chests, which allow you to place items in one chest, and take them in another chest from the other side of the map. The chests have are pretty much exactly the same as chests except have a different graphic. They use ID 127 (customizable). Whoooah, sound interesting right? Want to download and install this Networked Chest 1.2.5 Mod ? Then see below.
Networked Chest 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Changed default Block ID to 127
- Updated the chests look to the new chests look
- Added a gui, fixed a load of bugs. You better love me for this!
Networked Chest 1.2.5 Mod Installations For Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Networked Chest 1.2.5 Mod
- Put all the files in the classes folder into minecraft.jar.
- Put the properties folder in the .minecraft directory ( this is not Minecraft.jar )
- (optional) You can change the id of the block in the Net-chest.properties file (located in properties).
Let say thanks to watkins577 for makes and update this mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Thank you for reading this, I hope you liked it. If you come across ANY errors with this mod, please post below. Well minecrafters, see you again in the another post about minecraft mods or texture packs at this site. Thank you
Incoming search terms:mineblocks, mine blocks
Category: Minecraft Mods