Looking for a mod that can allows you to change your skin or model? So here it is. More Player models Mod, this mod is made by a guy named Noppes. yup, this mod allows you to play as other models. If you have the mod installed and somebody uploaded a correct skin to his minecraft profile it will show for you. There is no need to install anything server side. Interested eh? So guys, if you want to download and install this mod, see my post below.
More Player Models Mod Features
- You can change your Model to a female, elf, dwarf, furry or orc in an easy way
- Works for multiplayer without installing a server mod
- Add different types of hair styles to your player like a beard, long hair or a mohawk
- Resize your model to play as a child
- By pressing X you can sit down and by pressing Z you can lie down (Also works for multiplayer if you install the bukkit plugin)
- Each of the models have their own perspective/POV height (this can be disabled by pressing F6)
- By pressing Ctrl + F6 you can reload your player skin, after uploading one to your minecraft profile, without having to log out and log back in (does not always work, not sure why yet)
- By pressing Shift + F6 you can disable X and Z sending /sit and /sleep when you are playing on a server without the bukkit plugin.
Basic Skinning Guide
All the models added by this mod work with the normal minecraft skin.
To allow this mod to work certain pixels need to be specific colors. Those pixels will deside what model you are using.
Since all the models are the basic Minecraft skin with added or rescaled parts. People without the mod will see your normal skin
Please don’t just windows paint to edit skins. Instead use paint.net or gimp both are free (or ofcourse photoshop, but thats not free). Gimp is a bit more advanced than pain.net, but I usually use paint.net for simple skin editing.
After editing your skin you need to upload it to your minecraft.net profile.
Some of the models add extra body parts. If you dont want to show these body parts leave them empty.
This mod also makes it possible to have transparent pixels in your skin so you can make certain parts of the body invisible.
To enable the mod the pixel at 0×0 needs to be RGB:128,128,128 or #808080
You select a model by coloring the pixel at 1×0:
Model RGB Hex
Human Female 255,0,255 #FF00FF
Dwarf Male 128,0,0 #800000
Dwarf Female 255,0,0 #FF0000
Orc Male 0,128,0 #008000
Orc Female 0,255,0 #00FF00
Furry Male 0,0,128 #000080
Furry Female 0,0,255 #0000FF
Monster Male 255,128, 0 #FF8000
Monster Female 255,255,0 #FFFF00
Elf Male 0,255,128 #00FF80
Elf Female 0,255,255 #00FFFF
Note: All these pixels need an alpha of 255 to work properly.
How to Install More Player Models 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Locate your .minecraft folder
- Run minecraft (don’t login)
- Press options
- Click the link to Game location on disk
- Download Modloader
- Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with winrar(or something similar)
- Extract all files from ModLoader.zip into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and login to test if it is working so far
- A folder .minecraft/mods should have been create when you ran it
- Download More Player Models and place the zip in the .minecraft/mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the More Player Models Mod. Read the skinning guide on how to activate it.
Credits and thanks to Noppes for makes and update this awesome More Player Models Mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Well guys, thanks for visiting my post about this More Player Models 1.2.5 Mod.
Incoming search terms:more players mod, More Player Models Mod Minecraft
Category: Minecraft Mods