Finally, Mo’ Creatures Mod has been updated to v 3.6.1 and now Compatible with your latest Minecraft 1.2.5. This mod adds a simply astonishing amount of new creatures to the Minecraft world, making it feel like a living, breathing ecology. Snakes, Crocodiles, Deer, Dolphins, Horses and even Werewolves are included, and the list of new creatures is being expanded all the time. If you want a world teeming with a vast variety of life, Mo’ Creatures is the best mod for you.
Mo’ Creatures 1.2.5 Mod ChangeLogs v3.6.1
- changed fishbowl texture to make it look better (Thanks to Kent C Jensen)
- Bug fixes:
- giant baby scorpions
- tamed fish despawning
- hunters spawning near torches
- horses not following ropes
- tamed ostriches attacking the player holding wheat
- chunk error when loading a game with old tamed Mo’Creatures in it
- Requires Forge to run. The installation has changed, now you need to install Modloader, GUI Api, CustomMobSpawner and Forge, and copy the MoCreatures.zip inside.\minecraft\mods folder
- Doesn’t require audiomod anymore, it will install the sound files automatically. Thanks to Cojomax99 for this.
- Added SMP support. AtomicStryker is the guy to thank for it. There has been many changes in the code, with the potential to introduce new bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.
- snakes are slightly faster
Mo’ Creatures 1.2.5 Mod Features
- Lil’ Fish (Including Piranhas)
- Polar Bear
- Flame Wraith
- Fire Ogre
- Cave Ogre
How To Install Mo’ Creatures 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Modloader (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraf.jar file)
2. install Forge (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraf.jar file)
3. install GUI Api (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraf.jar file)
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
Credits and thank to DrZhark for makes and update this awesome mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. And for you guys, thanks for visiting my post about Mo’ Creatures Mod, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed making it.
Incoming search terms:mo creatures 1 2 5, mo creatures 1 2 4
Category: Minecraft Mods