Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 – Download Minecraft Forge API for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Hi guys! Are you looking for Minecraft Forge API that compatible with Minecraft 1.3.2? Then here is the mod for you!. Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 can gives you the ability to have multiple Mods installed, they can work together and upgrade your crafting experience. Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 also gives you the ability to get the best out of two great Mods. Minecraft Forge is a great step forward for Minecraft players and Mod developers because we know if we use Minecraft Forge everything will work smoothly.
Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. If you want to installed the Minecraft Forge API / compatibilty layers. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include Minecraft Forge in their code, in which case you don’t have to install the forge.
Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 Features
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Support two-pass rendering
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Secondary properties for block (isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning)
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Custom filled buckets
- Custom armors
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Advanced configuration files
Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Added new hooks for connection events
- Added Packet250CustomPayload handling and channel registration management
- Forge identifies itself to the server.
- Added a entity tracking system that uses Packet250.
- Implmented Sengir’s IPickupHandler.
- Added Item.onLeftClickEntity hook. Used to intercept and cancel the ‘attack’ action within items.
- Added a generic ‘Shear’ing system.
- BugFix: Reach length, Fix player interaction on SMP
- BugFix: Fixed line endings in install.sh
- BugFix: Give graceful disconnect message to non-Forge/ModLoaderMP clients. (No more ‘Unknown packet 230?)
- BugFix: Fixed a missed event where ITextureProvider would not be properly applied.
- BugFix: Implemented item.onBlockStartBreak call for creative single player.
- Changed: ISpecialArmor got a major rehaul. Added new calls to support better flexability in return values.
- Misc: Added mod_MinecraftForge for simpler logging of Forge version in crash reports
- Misc: Updated the repo scripts and setup a build automation system.
Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download Modloader
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the ModLoader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
Well Minecrafters, If you have something you want to ask or know about Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 then feel free and do not be hesitate to ask by comment on below. Okay, Let’s say thanks to SpaceToad for update Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 to the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Well then thank you for visiting this post and see you again in the next update of Minecraft Forge API 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2.
Incoming search terms:minecraft forge 1 3 2, minecraft forge 1 2 5 download
Category: Minecraft Mods