Hello Minecrafters,Do you ever having problems to adds another Mod but it’s doesn’t Work ?So Here for you guys,Minecraft Forge APi Can gives you the ability to have multiple Mods installed, they can work together and upgrade your crafting experience.also,Minecraft Forge gives you the ability to get the best out of two great Mods. Minecraft Forge is a great step forward for Minecraft players and Mod developers because we know if we use Minecraft Forge everything will work smoothly.Interesting Right ? Now Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.2.4 has update and compatible with your latest minecraft 1.2.4.
Minecraft Forge API 1.2.4 for Minecraft 1.2.4 Changelogs
- Compatible with the latest minecraft 1.2.4
- Deleted Deprecated interface ICustomItemRenderer
- Entities are now associated with there owner mod’s IGS properly
- Re-wrote the connection sequance so that clients get a list of mod ids before anything else
- The Camera can now be asigned to any EntityLiving instead of just EntityPlayer
- Fixed NPE on CustomPayload packets with 0 data
- Eating particals for custom items will now have the proper texture for items with custom textures .
- Added the ability to define custom categories for config files
- Added new hook to determine if the riding entity should be rendered in the ‘sitting’ position in Entities.
- Added MinecraftForge.isClient()function that returns true if you are in minecraft client.
How To Install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Download Modloader
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the ModLoader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
Okay Minecrafters,Thanks for visiting my Post about Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.2.4,I hope you like it.
Good Luck and Have Fun..
Incoming search terms:minecraft forge 1 2 5, minecraft forge api 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Update