Good news guys!!, Millenaire Mod now has been updated and now compatible with the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Yup, it’s a Famous Mod made by a cool guy named Kinniken, he has done a great job with this mod. This mod will makes your minecraft world better, it will be a new experience for you. Nah, See my post below for more information about this mod.
Millénaire is a single-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the “emptyness” of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned. It includes pre-generated “independent” villages that will develop and trade with the player, quests, custom blocks and items from the various cultures, player-controlled villages buildable after reaching leadership status in each culture, and a Creation Quest with a set of unique missions that explore the world of Minecraft and Millénaire.
Millenaire 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs v2.7
- Changes to the Creation Quest:
- Reworked the Alchemist’s chapter: some new missions, a new reward
- To play the revised Creation Quest in a world where you have started or completed it, delete “tags.txt” in the millenaire folder of your saved game
- New Alchemist apprentice villager for Norman villages
- Unlocked during the Alchemist chapter
- Grows Nether warts and makes awkward potions for trade with the player
- Rather expensive, but means that brewing is now possible without wart farms in the Nether
- Added explanations to the Pujas interface
- Reworked the trade interface so that enchanted items and potions display properly
Millenaire 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Features
- Growth of independent villages
- Trading with the villagers
- Fighting the villagers
- Finding a Village
- Quests and Creation Quest
- Creating new villages,etc
How To Install Millenaire 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader
- Download Millenaire Mod.
- Open up minecraft.jar folder.
- Open using Winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF from the minecraft.jar
- Place the contents of “Put in minecraft folder” in the minecraft folder (.minecraft in Windows) (alongside bin, saves etc.)
- Place the zip file from “Put in mods folder” in minecraft/mods (without unzipping). If the directory does not exist then create it.
Note : There are no Millénaire classes to place in the minecraft.jar anymore. This is replaced by the zip in the mods folder.
If the mod is running properly, it will display this line stating that it is active when you first enter a world: “Millénaire is loaded. Explore and press ‘v’ to locate villages.
Okay guys, let say thank to Kinniken for makes this Millenaire Mod compatible with our minecraft 1.2.5. Thanks for visiting my post guys, see you again in the other post about minecraft mods / texture packs at my blog.
Incoming search terms:millenaire mod 1 2 5, millénaire 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods