Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install Millenaire Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. This awesome mod called Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod is a Minecraft village mod which aims to “fill” the Minecraft world a little by adding pre-generated villages to it, with loose 11th century Norman, North Indian, Mayan themes and additional cultures planned. Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own. Sounds interesting right? Okay minecrafters, just see my post below for more information about this awesome Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod.
Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod Villagers
There are currently nine types of villagers:
- Farmer: Grow crops in the fields around their house, and bring the resulting wheat back to their house chest.
- Lumberman: Lumbermen chop trees, plant new trees with saplings they get from destroying leaves, and gather apples from leaves as well. They put the wood and apples they gather in their house chests.
- Miner: Miners mine for smoothstones and cobblestones for construction and sand for the making of glass.
- Animal Farmer: There are three types of farmers; Pig farmers, Sheep and Chicken farmers and Cattle farmers that make a living out of the resources they gain from their respective farms.
- Carpenter: Carpenters create wooden frames from planks of wood to make houses out of. They also create them and the player can then use them for their own projects
- Wife: Have the most complex work: taking resources from their husbands’ work to the various public buildings, making bread from wheat, making cider from apples, trading with the player and building new constructions.
- Child: Children are born at night, and which grow up to become adults when bread is available and new houses are built.
- Guard: Patrol the village, will attack you if you attack a villager.
- Priest: Priests visit the church. (And the tavern…)
- Smith: Smiths make tools in the forge, and swords and armor in the armory.
Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- SP, Server & Client] BETA: New culture: the Byzantine!s These successors of the Roman Empire are distinguished by their sophisticated civic architecture. They live in three different village types and various isolated buildings.
- They build with byzantine tiles among other materials, produced from clay
- They grow grapes to produce wine
- They have mastered the secrets of silk production, and use it to produce religious icons
- [SP, Server & Client] Compatible with Minecraft 1.4.6 & 1.4.7
Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod Expansion Of The Village
The main “aim” of the villagers is to improve their village. There are six initial villagers, but their number will grow as they have children and build new houses. They can also build new types of buildings and improve existing ones. For this they need building materials: wood, cobblestone, glass and stone. They can acquire the resources needed themselves or by trading from the player. There are four different types of villages, each with a slightly different set of buildings upon completion.
Goals In Millenaire :
Millénaire, in the spirit of Minecraft, does not have a specific “goal”. The closest equivalents are:
- To help villagers complete all the village types
- To gain leadership in all the cultures to create your own controlled villages
- To complete the Creation Quest
But most players play simply to interact with the villagers, get useful items through trade with them, and generally have more things to do in the Minecraft world.
Clink here for more information about Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod
Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod
- Open up minecraft.jar folder.
- - Run/%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin
- - Open using Winrar or 7zip.
- Then put the “put in mods folder” into your Mods folder ( If you don’t have make one).
- Then put the “put in minecraft…” into your .minecraft folder. ( yeah beside bin and all others)
- Done, enjoy your new minecraft world!
Download Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Thanks to Kinniken for makes this awesome Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod compatible with latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Do not hesitate to comment on below if you have something you want to ask about Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod, Oh maybe just drop by to say hello. Okay thanks for your visit and see you again on the next update of Millenaire 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. Okay have a fun day and good luck!
Incoming search terms:millenaire mod 1 4 7, minecraft millenaire mod 1 4 7
Category: Minecraft Mods