Hello Guys,today i’ll post about minecraft map called Medieval Building Bundle map for Minecraft 1.2.3,this is my second post about minecraft mod you know.okay,to the point!.Medieval Building Bundle Map is a bunch of builds built in a Medieval Style. They are all on one flat Map so you can admire the builds, but the schematics are also available in the download so they can be used in your worlds. The creator of this Map does not grant you permission to re-use these files in another bundle. But if you use them in a Map or a Custom Map he wants to be clearly credited to show his builds where used.The Medieval Building Bundle Map has 19 buildings you can add to your game. The developer of this Medieval Building Bundle Map made the bundle using the DokuCraft so the builds look best using the Texture Pack. now this map has update and compatible with the latest minecraft 1.2.3.
How To Install Medieval building Bundle Map for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download the Medieval Building Bundle Map
- Type %appdata%
- Open the .minecraft and then the saves folder
- Open the downloaded zip
- Drag the Medieval Building Bundle Map folder into .minecraft /saves
- Open Minecraft, select the Medieval Building Bundle Map
How To Use Medieval Building Bundle Map For Minecraft 1.2.3
- Extract the downloaded zip to your desktop
- Open the folder where the files are extracted to
- Open the folder in that folder
- Use MC edit to load the builds into your world.
Thanks for visiting my post about this map guys,and big thank to Nov for created this Medieval Building Bundle Map for us.
Incoming search terms:minecraft building styles, minecraft buildings
Category: Minecraft Maps