MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 – Download and install MCPatcher HD FIX for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. The MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 gives you the possibility to make your texture pack looks better with HD Textures Support. HD Textures is provided for higher definition texture pack or known as HD Texture Pack. 32 x 32 texture packs and Higher ( 68x, 128, and 256 ) are considered as HD Texture Pack. So if you want to Install HD Texture pack then you must have MCPatcher HD. So for people who want to installing hd texture packs, then you must download it. Read entire post below if you want to know more features, info or details about MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2.
MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 Features
- Custom Colors mod! Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more.
- HD texture pack and font support.
- Custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Connected Textures mod. Glass panes not yet supported.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Connected Textures Mod!
- More customization options in 2.3.6. Custom sign text and xp orb colors.
- New program icon courtesy of julianfkelly.
- Animate ALL the textures! Now you can apply custom animations to any texture in the game.
- Better Skies Mod!
- Support for multiple CTM profiles per block/tile.
- Custom mooshroom overlays and snowman helmets.
MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix 1.3.2 (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
- Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like in the picture above
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
Thanks to Kahr for create and update MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 to the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Well minecrafters, I hope this MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 useful for you to installing texture packs or mods. Well then thank you for visiting this post and see you again in the next update of MCPatcher HD FIX 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2.
Incoming search terms:minecraft 1 3 mods, mcpatcher 1 3
Category: Minecraft Mods