MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod – Download and install MAtmos Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Is there someone who know what is MAtmos Mod or what kind of mod is it? Well if you want to know then let me tell you. MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod is a sound atmosphere generator for Minecraft. Whenever you play on any multiplayer server or in singleplayer, it looks at your surroundings and generates natural noises as a soundscape, such as birds chirpling in the forest, rumbling noises near a lava lake or wind gusts on a hilltop. This fills out the perpetual silence of Minecraft. Wow insteresting right? Want to know more about MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod? Then see below!
This is performed thanks to a knowledge base that contain rules about when and how the sounds should play. MAtmos scans your environment to approximate and describe your location.
This knowledge base can be expanded with the use of expansions that can be created and written by third-parties for more various experience.
MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod Usage
- In-game, press F7 to open the menu. You can rebind this key in Minecraft keyboard settings.
- Hold down F7 to quickly change the global volume: Look up or down to set the volume.
- In this menu, you can change the volume of each sound set (called Expansions). For instance, if you don’t like having sword sounds, tune down the volume of the corresponding expansion, in this case, interactions_weapons.xml.
- If you set the volume to 0, it disables that Expansion until you change the volume again.
- If for some reason you need to disable MAtmos in-game, you can hold F7 down.
MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod Changelogs
Optional update: Almost no bugfixes, no new breaking features or sheet affecting changes.
Change for users
- In “Press key” mode, holding down F7 will display the scroller to change the global volume (like previous versions of MAtmos used to do)
- Added “Turn off” button in the GUI
- Added buttons next to the expansions to preview the volume of that expansion with a sample sound
- Added “Autopreview” button in the GUI, represented by a smiley
- When Autopreview is enabled, the sample sound will play when the player finishes changing the volume of an expansion
- When Autopreview is enabled, the scroller (holding down F7) will play clicking noises when tweaking the volume
MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Make sure you have Modloader Installed
- Download MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod
- On a window, open the inside of the .minecraft/ folder. You should know where it is if you have installed ModLoader. If you don’t know where it is, please watch an interactive slideshow about installing ModLoader.
- On another window, open the file you’ve just downloaded with an archive viewer. In Windows, you can double click on the file you’ve downloaded.
- Select all the files in the archive.
- Drag and drop all the files from the archive to the inside of the .minecraft/ folder.
- If you ever opened minecraft.jar during the installation process (following step 2) you’re doing it wrong. There are no files to add to minecraft.jar
Note : If you are using Forge, you are required to update Forge to a recent version (249 or more, ideally the newest).
Okay guys, lets say thanks to Hurricaaane for makes and update MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod to the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Well minecrafters, if you have something you want to ask or know about MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod then do not be hesitate to ask and let me know by comments on below. Okay then thanks for your visit and see you again on the next update of MAtmos 1.3.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2.
Incoming search terms:matmos 1 2 5, matmos mod 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods