Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install Macro Keybind Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 14.6. The Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod modifies the minecraft client to allows you to bind any keyboard key you like to chat commands or simple script functions (like sprinting or opening a gui). Most importantly, it lets you do this without knowing any key codes and has a full, easy-to-use GUI! No more typing obscure commands in order to bind keys. Plus you can edit your binds any time you like and even move and copy them to other keys with just drag-n-drop! Sounds interesting right? Okay then see below for more info about Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod!
Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod also has some advanced features like including files and parameters in your macros including a nifty item selection screen, customisable friends list, and lots more. You can also have multiple different configurations and quickly switch between them (for example so that you can have different binds for single player or online).
Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod Features
- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Custom GUIs! Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus
- Permissions System Server admins can lock down chosen features of the mod using the easy-to-setup Client Permissions plugin, allowing seamless integration with the server’s existing rank system.
To bind keys :
- In-game, simply press [SNEAK KEY]+GRAVE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
To use keybinds :
- If the key doesn’t have any other function (eg. it is not bound to any other built-in command or function) then just press the key
- If the key is bound to another function (such as the WASD keys or T,I etc) press your [MACRO ACTIVATE] key (as you set in the options) followed by the key.
- Alternatively if the key is bound to another function press [MACRO OVERRIDE]+[KEY] (again, you can set this in the Controls screen)
Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Video :Added VEHICLE variable, which contains the currently ridden entity name
- Added SATURATION variable containing current food saturation variable (rounded to nearest integer)
- Added new options to GUI command, can now use “macroplayback” and “texteditor” as options
- Added debounce compatibility setting to help combat key event duplication on slow computerss
- Added reserved key detection for Rei Minimap, VoxelPlayer and VoxelFlight
- And many more!
Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Install LiteLoader
- Download Macro Keybind Mod 1.4.7 file and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist)
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys
How to Install LiteLoader
- Download LiteLoader
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
- Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
- Type %APPDATA% and click OK
- Open .minecraft and then bin
- Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Download Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Credits and thanks to Mumfrey as the creator of this awesome Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod, We really enjoy and love to play Minecraft with your mod. Well minecrafters, if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or something you want to ask about Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod then feel free and do not hesitate to comment on below. Thank you for visiting this post and see you again on the next update of Macro Keybind 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. Enjoy the mod and have a fun day!
Incoming search terms:1 3 2mod, auto switcher 1 3 1
Category: Minecraft Mods