JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack. Yeaaaah, finally the creator of johnsmith texture pack a.k.a JohnSmith has made his texture pack compatible with the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Yup, now JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack has been released. John smith texture pack is one of most popular texture packs out there. Want to know why this texture pack is so popular?. The answer is beacuse this texture pack is so amazing, details and of coarse its beauty. So fellow minecraft lovers, download this JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack and feel the sensation of this texture pack!.
JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack Changelogs
- New customizer in complement of the one created by Flying_Sheep
- (there is not much textures in it yet, but there should be more later)
- New villager skin (only peasant)
- All new textures for the recents snapshots (emerald, tripwire hook, GUI, etc)
- New sandstones (pillars) (will make some hieroglyphs-like for the customizer later)
- New Wools
- New Brick
- New Ice (slighty animated)
- New wood plank for the customizer (good for fences, not so good for buildings..)
Take a look at this video of JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack, check this out !
JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack Installation For Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Download JohnSmith 1.2.5 Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Copy and paste the downloaded zip file into a folder named “texturepacks” in Minecraft folder
- Run MCPatcher HD and click Patch
- Open your Minecraft and go to Texture Packs and Mods and choose JohnSmith Texture Packs
Well minecrafters, let say thanks to JohnSmith for makes this awesome JOHNSMITH 1.2.5 TEXTURE PACK. Okay minecraft lovers, see you again in the another post about minecraft texture packs or minecraft mods at this site. Well thanks for visiting this post, enjoy mining and crafting!
Incoming search terms:john smith 1 2 5 texture pack, john smith texture pack update
Category: Minecraft Mods