Finally, ID Resolver Mod has been updated and now compatible with the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Do you looking for this mod? Well, i will post about this mod right now. ID Resolver Mod is a mod that can removing ID conflicts for blocks and items with mods. With ID Resolver Mod you can change it to whatever you want, leave it as what the mod wants, automatically assign it to the first available slot, etc. It saves all the IDs so that in the future it won’t ask you again for that block / item. Very Interesting Mod right? if you want to know more details about this mod, you must read the entire post below.
- First, on the left you can see how many Block IDs, Item IDs, and Sprite IDs there are left for Minecraft to use.
- Moving on, you see text describing the block in question. It is unable to get the ingame text version, as this hooks it before anything can be assigned, so class name and mod name will have to do.
- The next element you see is actually a scroll bar. This is what you can use to choose a new ID, and if it conflicts it will show you what it conflicts with.
- “Save and Continue loading” saves the currently selected ID and continues loading, obviously.
How to Install ID Resolver 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Mod loader
- Download GUI API
- Download Robinton’s 4096IDs
- Download the ID resolver
- Drag the mod loader files into minecraf.jar
- Do the same with the GUI files
- Drag the ID resolver files into .minecraft/mods
Thanks to ShaRose for makes this mod compatible with our latest minecraft 1.2.5. Thanks for visiting my post about ID Resolver 1.2.5 Mod, i hope you liked it.
Good luck and Have Fun..
Incoming search terms:minecraft id resolver 1 2 5, Robinton’s 4096IDs
Category: Minecraft Mods