Goblins 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install Goblins Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Hello minecraft lovers! Today I will introduce you to an awesome single player mod for minecraft called Goblins Mod which adds Goblins and their Villages to your minecraft world! Those little buggers don’t like you at all and are willing to kill you! So minecrafters, get your weapons ready, because someone has to exterminate them!
In addition, goblin villages are filled with great treasures and totems! Collected Totems can crafted into magical powders, which can be used to craft many nice items (magical weapons and awesome utilities!). Villages are often located in swamps, look there for them! Okay minecraft lovers, just see my post below for more information about this awesome Goblins 1.4.7 Mod!
Goblins 1.4.7 Mod Goblins
- Goblin: Your standard goblin. No real threat by himself, but terrible in a large group. Also, he is the fastest of the goblins!
- Goblin Warrior: This one has armour. Not good armour, but good enough to protect it from extra blow. Slower than a normal goblin but stronger and tougher.
- Goblin Ranger: Give a normal goblin a bow and you get this lad.
- Goblin Bomber: No goblin knows how many bombs are in his bag (A lot). However, he will not hesitate to use them against you. Pretty slow ( he has a bag full of bombs!).
- Goblin Rider: He rides direwolves. Not much more than that.
- Goblin Miner: Works in the mines. Sometimes these buggers get lost in caves, so watch out!
- Goblin Lord: This one eats obsidian for breakfast, lunch and supper. He is tough, agile and strong. He is also the leader.
- Goblin Mage: Not as tough as the goblin lord, but he can throw lighning at you. So I guess it evens out?
*Also, there are 2 secret goblins! They are rare and very hard to kill. Good luck finding them (you probably won’t)
Goblins 1.4.7 Mod Notes and Info
There are still two issues that need to fix:
- Weird staff in creative tab thingy
- Although LAN works, SMP server donsen’t work yet
- Goblin Bows do not work (they will fire only standard arrows)
- AI is fixed.
Goblins 1.4.7 Mod Items and Recipes
- Magical Arrows: Like a normal arrow, just replace flint with any powder
- Enchanted TNT: Red Powder over TNT
- Arcane TNT: Enchanted TNT (not normal) and Blue Powder
- Crystal: Two powders of same colour
- Fire Blade: Like a normal sword, just red crystals instead of the blade material
- Arcane Staff: A blue crystal on two sticks
- Scepter of Life: A green crystal on two sticks
- Lightning Staff: Yellow Crystal on two sticks
- Teleportation Staff: Add some green to that boring Arcane Staff!
- Magic Bow: Standard Bow + Ectoplasm
- Bombs: Stone + gunpowder + stone
- Shuriken: A cobble box
Goblins 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Download Goblins 1.4.7 Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Open up Minecraft.jar with win-rar.
- Open up the Goblins.rar.
- Put the contents of the “put into minecraft.jar” into minecraft.jar.
- Put the contents of the “put into resources” into the resources folder.
- Put the contests of the “put into mods folder” into the mods folder.
Download Goblins 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Thanks to Sartharis as the creator of this awesome Goblins 1.4.7 Mod. Okay guys, please feel free to comment on down there if you have something you want to ask about Goblins 1.4.7 Mod. Thank you for visiting my post and see you again on the next update of Goblins 1.4.7 Mod at this site! Good luck and enjoy the mod!
Category: Minecraft Mods