GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod – Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.1. The GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod is an amazing mod that simply sets up custom GLSL shaders for rendering in a flexible deferred shading pipeline. By default, the shaders implement a depth-of-field effect that focuses on whatever you’re looking at, as well as waving grass. Let’s check below for more information about GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1.
GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod Info
The new version of The GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod does not yet include anti-aliasing options. However, you can use it to get clean MSAA anti-aliasing without artifacts by forcefully enabling MSAA in your graphics card’s control panel, then marking the texture coordinates as “centroid” in the shaders (by changing “varying vec4 texcoord” to “centroid varying vec4 texcoord” wherever you see it).
GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod Known Issues
- The default DoF may incorrectly apply a subtle blur to the sun/moon.
- A blur is incorrectly applied to Endermen with the DoF shaders.
- The included shadow shaders incorrectly apply shading to the player’s hand.
- Some people install the mod and can’t see any textures. I don’t really know what’s causing this. However, some people have said installing Optifine before installing this mod fixes the problem. If you’d like to help, go to the Wiki and put your graphics card and driver version in the hardware compatibility section.
GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.3.1
Note : Back up minecraft.jar before installing this mod. If your graphics card doesn’t support GLSL shaders, this mod won’t work! Also, a few ATI cards don’t seem to be working correctly (if you’re not using Catalyst 11.1 or higher it very likely won’t work).
- Download Installer
- Download the GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod
- Open the installer (nitrous.exe for windows and nitrous.jar for Mac OS & Linux)
- From here, go to the downloadable mods tab. Right-click the shaders file and select download. This does not work for some users. If that is the case, skip to the next section where I’ll explain how to manually import the shaders.
- Once the file is downloaded, make sure to check in the options that the “Create backups.” option is checked, and make sure your “minecraft.jar” is properly targeted.
- The final step (unless you’ve had trouble downloading the shaders) is to go to the “Local Mods” tab and then click “Install Mods”
Note : You can install it like installing another mod, Just drag the file to minecraft.jar and delete Meta-Inf. Or you can check this.
Download GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1 (Only Windows)
Download GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod (Everyone else)
Credits and thanks goes to daxnitro as the creator of GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod. Yeah, I really thank you for makes and update GLSL Shaders Mod to the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.1. Okay minecrafters, I hope this post help you to download and install GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod and thank you for visiting my post about GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1.
Incoming search terms:glsl shaders 1 3 1, glsl shaders 1 3 2
Category: Minecraft Mods