Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod – Download and install Free Runners Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.1. Well Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod adds the phenomenon of free running also known as parkour into Minecraft, it gives you the ability to run up walls, grap a ledge and pull your self up. This mod was partially inspired by the assassin’s creed games, and also a desire to run up walls in Minecraft . Yup, Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod is a very fun and entertaining mod. Well I hope you liked it and perform your leap of faith!
Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod Features
- The standard key to freerun is the left control key.
- If you’re on the ground, holding the freerun key, and start walking, you’ll walk about 25% faster as usual.
- Climbing glove in SMP.
- This value is editable in the properties file.
The climbing glove :
Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod Changelogs
- Minecraft 1.3.1 compatible!
- Now using PlayerAPI.
- Made buttons and levers climbable.
- Made the wallkick a little stronger.
- Added an option to the properties file for disabling wallkick.
- Fixed connection between wooden bars.
Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Back up your minecraft.jar.
- Install Modloader and Player API first.
- Download Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod.
- Then copy all files in the “Files for mods folder” folder to the .minecraft/mods/ folder. If the folder doesn’t exist, create it, or start Minecraft once which will automatically create the folder.
- Edit the properties file for custom block ID’s and other settings.
Okay minecrafters, your ideas, tips or tricks about Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod are always welcome. Well then let’s say thanks to BalkondeurAlpha as the creator of this awesome Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod. Well Minecrafers, thanks for your visit and see you again in the next update of Free Runners 1.3.1 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1.
Incoming search terms:minecraft mod runner
Category: Minecraft Mods