Do you Afraid of losing your exp when you go Adventuring? if you do, maybe you should try this mod. If you installed this mod you can creates Simple Experience Chest. A simple experience chest is best used if you are a high level and don’t want to take a chance at losing your exp when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your exp without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources. See post below for more details about this mod.
EXP Chest 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs v1.7
- Made the models not spin in sync with each other
- Updated lock/unlock renders above the chest
- Updated the not being able to see the level number behind code
- Made it so the block no longer spins in the players inventory
- Added the close Gui button again(Your inventory button). This new Gui allows you to pick the percentage of exp you with to either store or withdraw. Very useful so you don’t have to either have your exp or not.
EXP Chest 1.2.5 Mod Recipe
Each chest carries it’s own separate amount of exp. When you break a chest it drops the amount of exp that was in the chest.
How to install EXP Chest 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader and ModloaderMP Client first
- Download EXP Chest Client Mod
- Place Exp Chest file / zip in the mods folder in the minecraft dir
- Download and Install ModloaderMP Server
- Download EXP Chest Server Mod
- Place Exp Chest Server file / zip in the mods folder in your minecraft_server.jar
Well guys, let say thank to jamolnng for makes and update this mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Thanks for visiting my post guys, good luck.
Incoming search terms:exp chest mod, minecraft exp chest
Category: Minecraft Mods