Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod – Download and install Custom NPCs Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Hi guys! Looking for the latest version Custom NPCs Mod for the latest version of Minecraft? Then here you go!. Well Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod allows you to add npcs to your world and is mostly aimed at adventure map makers and people who just want to liven up their world. Okay please NOTE : Now Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod now does requires Forge instead of Modloader. Okay read below for more details about this mod!
Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod Notes
- Before updating to a new version always backup your world
- When closing minecraft be sure to save your world before exiting (esc -> Save and Quit). If you dont your latest changes might not be saved properly
- You can add textures to your .minecraft/saves/your world/customnpcs/mob folder. They will appear on the Texture Selection screen and you can export them with your world.
- You can make npcs shoot things by putting an item in the shoot slot in the inventory. You will need to increase his attack range to a shooting range: 10 is default for skeletons, 2 is melee range.
- Bigger Npcs need a larger attack range else they might only walk into players.
- Cloned npcs are saved in the .minecraft/customnpcs/clones.dat, you can share them with others as long as they are on the same version as you
- You can equip blocks as helmets
Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod Items
- Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
- Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
- Click a slot to store the npc
- Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
- Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
Because of popular demand I added coins. These coins are not craftable and can only be gotten through the creative menu or with mods like TooManyItems. This is because not every adventure map will want these items to be craftable. You can make npcs drop these and then use them to buy or sell things. You can also setup traders to exchange for example 9 iron coins for 1 gold coin or 64 gold coins for 1 diamand coin.
Custom NPCs Mod Changelogs
- Update to 1.3.2
- emoved lots of functions that dont work yet.
- Lots of bug, not recommented to be used, by people who already have maps, without backuping
- Instant quest completion option
- Added availability day/night option
- Redstone block fixes?
- Transporter and Bank playerdata can now be changed ingame
- Npcs should less likely walk into fire now
Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Locate your .minecraft folder
- Run minecraft (don’t login)
- Press options
- Click the link to Game location on disk
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with winrar(or something similar)
- Extract all files from Minecraft Forge.zip into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and login to test if it is working so far
- A folder .minecraft/mods should have been create when you ran it
- Download Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod and place the zip in the .minecraft/mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the Custom Npcs Mod
Lets say thanks to Noppes as the creator of this awesome Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod. Okay minecrafters, if you have anything you want to ask or know about Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod then please feel free and do not be hesitate to ask by comment on below. Okay thanks for your visit and see you again in the next update of Custom NPCs 1.3.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. Oh, do not forget to visit my another posts about minecraft at this site! Good luck and enjoy the Mod!
Incoming search terms:minecraft custom npc 1 3 2, custom npc mod 1 3 2
Category: Minecraft Mods