CraftGuide Mod is a mod that can help you to Quick access to a list of every craftting recipe in your minecraft. Yup, this mod is kinda like Risugami’s RecipeBook Mod, But many people think it’s better than risugami’s RecipeBook Mod. Whatever, Maybe you should give it a try.
To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. Other useful features include small recipes as well as shapeless recipes having a visually distinct bsckground. Additionally, you can click on an item in a recipe to filter the displayed recipes so that only ones that require or produce that item will be shown (In this case, books). Use the clear button to go back to seeing them all.
How to Navigate the List
- The scroll bar: Just click on the slider, and drag it up or down to quickly scroll through the list.
- The up/down buttons: Quickly navigate one or ten pages at a time with the buttons above and below the scroll bar.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end can all be used if you prefer a keyboard over a mouse. Up/Down arrow keys scroll one line at a time, Left/Right and Page up/Page down go by pages, and Home/End can be used to immediately jump to the start or end of the list.
- Mouse wheel: If you have one, just spin it to immediately scroll the list! Number of lines scrolled can be configured to suit your preferences.
- Shift: Holding shift while scrolling will multiply the movement by ten!
CraftGuide 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Updated to minecraft 1.2.5
- API change: Added javadoc
- API change: Added two new classes, allowing larger (or smaller) recipes (yay, 4×4 crafting grid support!), and a way to force CraftGuide to reload all recipes, if your mod adds, removes, or alters them during the game.
- Include Forge metadata-sensitive smelting recipes when present
- Some other small changes
How to Install CraftGuide 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and install Risugami’s ModLoader
- Download CraftGuide 1.2.5 Mod
- Place the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/ -or- copy the contents of the .zip file into your minecraft.jar
- Optional: Download an Extra or two! You’ll probably want QuickGuide, if you’ll be playing SMP with mods, or just don’t care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.
CraftGuide Mod is made by Uristqwerty from minecraft forum. So guys, let say thank to him for makes this mod compatible with the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5.
Good Luck and Have Fun..
Incoming search terms:craftguide 1 2 5, Craft Guide 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods