ComputerCraft now has been updated and now compatible with the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, and Monitors adding external large external displays .
ComputerCraft is a Minecraft mod (with full multiplayer support) that adds in-game Computers. Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language. Sounds interesting right? Of course!.
ComputerCraft 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Ported to Minecraft 1.2.5
- Ported to Forge Mod Loader. No more ModLoaderMP!
- Fixed a big memory leak in LuaJ that caused extra threads to stay around forever when computers were shutdown.
- Added Monitors (thanks to Cloudy). Build huge external displays for your computers!
- New positioning capabilities for computers and turtles. Build GPS networks and triangulate the positions of your turtles position so they never get lost!
- New turtle.compare() function for turtles for more intelligent mining.
How to Install ComputerCraft 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader
- Download and Install Minecraft forge client
- Download ComputerCraft Client 1.33, you will get a zip file called ComputerCraft1.33.zip
- Extract the contents of the zip somewhere on your computer, if you do this properly, there will now be a folder called ComputerCraft.
- Copy this new folder (not the zip) into the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- If you’ve done all this right, you should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- If you get error message about bios.lua when attempting to the use a computer or turtle, you’ve done something wrong, re-read the instructions and try again.
Download and Install Minecraft forge Server
Download ComputerCraft Server 1.33, you will get a zip file called ComputerCraftServer1.32.zip
Follow steps 4-7 from the client instructions above.
Okay guys, let say thank to the creator of this mod, dan200 say thanks to him.
Incoming search terms:mod_computercraft 1 33, computercraft
Category: Minecraft Mods