ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install ComputerCraft Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Computer? Well yes, this mod adds in-game Computers, and each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language. Want to know more? Then please feel free to check below.
The computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, Monitors adding external large external displays and Printers adding printing capabilities.
ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod also adds The Turtle, The Turtle is a small, portable robot, that can be programmed just as Computers, but with the added ability to move around the world, placing and destroying blocks as it goes. A Turtle with the right programs can be used to build structures, kill monsters, mine resources, dig tunnels, control redstone on the move, craft, move and sort items, and a million and one things I haven’t thought of yet. The machines have risen. Sound so damn interesting right? Okay see below if you want to see the other details of ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod.
ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Ported to Minecraft 1.4.7
- Advanced Monitors can now be used as touchscreens
- Advanced Monitors are now easier to craft
- Turtles now get slightly less movement from fuel
- Turtles can now push items
- Computers can now control Command Blocks, if enabled in the config
- New API function: os.day()
- A christmas surprise!
Note : For the full list programs and API changes, type “help whatsnew” at any computer ingame, Well guys see below if you need a help for installing ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod!
ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod and place it in the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- You’re done! You should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- (Optional) If you wish to edit or add to the programs that come installed with ComputerCraft, create a new folder called “ComputerCraft” in your mods directory, extract ComputerCraft1.46.zip there, and delete the zip.
Important : ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod now uses Forge config files, instead of the old ModLoader ones. If you edited mod_ComputerCraft.cfg or mod_CCTurtle.cfg in a previous version to change Block or Item IDs, you need to change them correspondingly in the new ComputerCraft.cfg and CCTurtle.cfg before loading your old worlds, or you will lose your ComputerCraft items.
Download ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Thanks to dan200 for makes and update this awesome ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod to the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Well I hope you like this post, well guys please feel free to comment on below if you have problems or something you want to ask about ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod. Okay thanks for your visit and see you again on the next update of ComputerCraft 1.4.7 Mod at this site. Enjoy and have a fun day!
Incoming search terms:minecraft computercraft 1 4 7, computercraft 1 4 7
Category: Minecraft Mods