Cart 1.2.5 Mod. Here it is, Cart 1.2.5 Mod for minecraft 1.2.5. To the point, Cart 1.2.5 Mod is a mod that gives you the ability to have pull-carts that you can place either a Chest, Workbench, Furnace or Dispenser into then pull (and even push) with you wherever you go, without tracks, and use them even while pulling them!
And you can even harness your Carts to other Entities like animals and more! And Now you can even capture various creatures, even Villagers, with a net and put them into your Cart to transport wherever you wish. Not only that, but now you can get into your Cart yourself!. Harness an empty Cart to an animal or whatever you can then Jump In and let it take you for a ride! You can even jump in first then harness whatever comes close enough. Wow, so interesting right ? So minecraft lovers, want to give this Cart 1.2.5 Mod a try ?
Cart 1.2.5 Mod Features
- Storage-Cart (Pull-Cart + Single Chest)
- Crafting-Cart (Pull-Cart + Workbench)
- Smelting-Cart (Pull-Cart + Furnace)
- Dispensing-Cart (Pull-Cart + Dispenser)
Note : If a mob kills you, your Cart should still be intact with whatever items you stored in it’s chest and sitting there waiting for you to reclaim at your leisure.
Cart 1.2.5 Mod How To Use
- Crafting a Cart
- Then further customize a Cart into a Storage, Crafting or Smelting Cart.
- Select a Chest, Workbench or Furnace in your inventory
- then [ Right-Click ] the Cart you wish to put it into
- Done !
Note : Even more exciting is that I have found that these pull-carts work perfectly with the Zeppelin Mod! You can pull a bunch of filled pull-cart chests onto your Zeppelin and fly them to wherever you wish then unload them at your destination. No need to wait until you’ve finished building an expensive rail track out to timbiktu.
Cart 1.2.5 Mod Installations For Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Cart 1.2.5 Mod
- Find your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the “mods” folder directly inside of the “.minecraft” folder. If there isn’t one then make one.
- Place the entire Downloaded “mod_Cart_v201x-xx-xx_MCxxx.zip” file directly into the “mods” folder. It is now Installed!
Note : If you wish, instead of putting the Cart .zip file into the “mods” folder, you can install it’s contents just like you did with Modloader. Just be sure to install it after Modloader. After Minecraft has been run once with Cart Mod installed there will now be a “mod_cartconfig.txt” file in the .minecraft/config folder. You can change the ItemIDs for all Cart Mod items inside of this text file for maximum compatibility. Just Double-Click on the file to open it.
Let say thanks to MineCrak for makes this awesome CART 1.2.5 MOD. So minecrafters, is this post helpful? If yes, you can share this post to your friends, family or your acquintances. Then see you again on the next post about minecraft mods or texture packs at this site. Thanks for visiting this post, have fun mining and crafting!
Incoming search terms:heuristics gun mod 1 2 5, cart mod 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods