Finally, BossCraft Mod has update and compatible with your latest Minecraft 1.2.5. In this version this mod added 17 Achievements and Now the Bosses drop more stuffs. Well, BossCraft is a Minecraft Modification, this mod adds currently 6 Boss Mobs, and 8 Normal Mobs to your Minecraft World. If you kill the normal Mobs, that will spawn in different Biomes you’ll get Biome Orbs ( Desert Orb, Forest Orb etc…) These will help you to summon the Biome Boss!.
BossCraft 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs v 1.4.5
- Added 17 Achievements (14 available)
- Bosses now drop more Stuff
- Started doing SMP compability
BossCraft 1.2.5 Mod features
- Mummies – Spawn in Desert Biomes
- Rogues – Spawn in Forrest and plain biomes
- Small Blocks – Spawn in Mountain Biomes
- Fire Spiders – Spawn in Caves(they can only spawn in darkness)
- Fire Soldiers – Spawn in Nether *Drop Nether Orbs !
- Pharaoh – if you kill him,he will drop a golden staff
- Rogue Master
- Creepy Blocks
- The Spider Queen – Randomly Spawn Normal spiders or cave spiders
- Fire Lord – Giant Fire Soldier with 2 Fire Swords
- The Grim Reaper – he’ll shoot tons of Darkness Balls at you!
- The Boots of Lightness – have a 33% chance to be dropped by the Grim Reaper
- The Pegasus Boots – These Boots can be obtained by killing the Rogue Master.
- The Rocket Boots – These boots can be obtained by the Mega Block with a 20% chance.
- A Ranged Mage Weapon that will shoot Fireballs!
- If you hit Monsters or Animals with the Ultimate Hammer, they’ll get pushed up in the air. If you right-klick the Ulimate Hammer you’ll get pushed up in the air.
- The Fire Sword is a unbreakable, but low damage Sword. It sets Mobs on fire and will have a special use in near future.
Note : you Need These Scrolls have to be crafted to summon the chosen Biome Boss.
All normal Mobs drop specific orbs. For Example Mummies drop Desert Orbs. If you collect enough orbs, you can break the scroll by right-clicking it. (20 Uses) Then the Biome Boss will Spawn!
How to Install BossCraft 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Modloader
- Download BossCraft Mod
- Go to Run -> %AppData% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar (open with WinRar etc.) and drag all files in there.
- Delete META-INF
- Start your game and have fun
Well Guys, thanks to Sthullen for makes and update this mod for us and thank to you guys for visiting my post about BossCraft 1.2.5 Mod, I hope you liked it.
Incoming search terms:boss craft download 1 2 5, minecraft boss mod 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods