Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod – Download and install Biosphere Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello Minecrafters! The Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod offers you a new generator. You may select this generator in More World Options when creating world. In this generator, the world is made up of massive spheres with glass domes. Inside these spheres are random biomes. There is a random chance of a lake being placed in the center of each sphere. Usually water, but rarely lava. Then let’s check and follow installation tutorial below if you want to install Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2.
Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod Notes
- The cave generator used here is a modified Nether cave generator, where like on the surface, will generate lava below a certain level. If this lava reaches the outside, an obsidian wall will be made to hold it in.
- Many options can be changed in “.minecraft/config/Biosphere.cfg”.
Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod Features
- Generates world with glass domes containing random biomes.
- Generator can be turned on and off in the “more worlds” option.
- Domes/worlds are connected by fences.
Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and install ModLoader
- Download Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know hot to this, click Start>Run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRar or 7Zip
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Big thanks to risugami for always makes Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod up to date with the latest version of Minecraft. Well then See you again in the next update of Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod and thank you for visiting my post about Biosphere 1.3.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2.
Incoming search terms:biosphere 1 3 2, minecraft biosphere mod 1 3 2
Category: Minecraft Mods