Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Biomes O’ Plenty Mod is an awesome mod that is designed to give us players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things the creator have added to the mod. Along with new biomes and blocks, the mod adds some new world types to tailor to how you want to play. Interesting, no? Okay guys, let’s see below for more information about Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod, check this out!
Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod Notes
Don’t forget to change your config file if you want to toggle biomes or change the biome size. All biomes are enabled by default, with a biome size of 4. For reference, Large Biomes has a size value of 6, and the old Small Biomes world type from the mod was 2. You can change it to any value you’d like, however.
Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod World Types
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod The Biomes
- Extreme Hills
- Hell (Nether)
- Sky (The end)
- Frozen Ocean
- Frozen River
- Ice Plains
- Ice Mountains
- And many more!
Click here for more information about the mod!
Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Download Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod, and save it to C:/Users/*name/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Download Minecraft recomended version of Forge
- Open minecraft.jar in C:/Users/*name*/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin with your archive manager of choice
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the contents from Forge into minecraft.jar
- Close your archive manager and start Minecraft.
The same instructions apply for server installation, except with minecraft_server.jar instead of minecraft.jar.
Download Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Thanks to TDWP_FTW as the creator of this awesome Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod. Well guys, if you have something you want to ask about Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod then please feel free to ask by commenting on below. Okay thank you for visiting this post and see you again on the next update of Biomes O’ Plenty 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. Once again thank you and enjoy the mod!
Incoming search terms:biomes o plenty 1 4 7, biomes o plenty
Category: Minecraft Mods