AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod – Download and install AtmosMobs Mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Hello minecrafters, this time I will introduce you to an awesome minecraft mod called AtmosMobs Mod. Well this awesome mod called AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod adds mobs that add atmosphere to the game! The mobs and items that are in this mod are made in a way that it will fit in the vanilla Minecraft game (so the Models are simple with a reason). Sounds interesting right? Okay minecrafters, let’s check post below if you still need more information about this awesome AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod!
AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod Features
- 42 mobs that spawn in your world! Birds, Fish, Critters, you name it!
- 6 interactable entities
- 52 items, craftable ones and dropped ones
- A configuration file which contains configurable Item IDs and function toggles
- Sounds for some of the mobs
AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod Mobs and Items
- Colourful Fish
- Field Mouse
- Lava Snake
- Mahi Mahi
- Minecraft Fish
- Santa Claus
- And more!
- Angler (item)(Raw, Cooked and Alive)
- Bird Cage (item)
- Blowfish (item)(Raw, Cooked and Alive)
- Chameleon Egg
- Colourful Fish (item)(Raw, Cooked and Alive)
- Crab Claw
- Crab Meat (Raw and Cooked)
- Dodo Egg
- Fish Net
- Flame Rod
- Frog Leg
- Mahimahi (item)(Raw, Cooked and Alive)
- Minecraft Fish (item)
- And more!
Note : For more information about the details about the mod please click here.
AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Revamped Crow added
- Revamped Owl added (WIP some Z fighting is visible)
- Added internal ExtraBiomesXL support
- Added optional DefaultSpawnConfig for Mob Spawn Control. Just mess around with spawn frequencies and creature spawn caps if you don’t like this one. Use with
- MoCreatures might cause loads of mobs to spawn.
- Added option to remove mob spawns through the config file. If you have Mob Spawn Control, remove the DefaultSpawnConfig in your .minecraft. Then remove the
- spawn in the config. The let the game make a Default Spawn Config. Don’t use the one that is given in the download.
- Added option to remove skeleton head spawn by Vultures in the config.
- Vultures now only spawn skeleton head 1/5 of the time.
- Added Revamped version of Vulture
- Added Revamped version of Parrot (Seagull and Pidgeon are left)
- Added Revamped version of Vampire Bat
- Added Revamped version of Squirrel (it now holds cocoa beans :3)
- Added Revamped version of Pigeon
- Added Revamped version of Seagull
- Added longer tail to Dragonfly
- Mantis is now tamable using a fern/tallgrass. It can mount the player by right-clicking. No further uses yet.
- And many more!
AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod Installation Guide
- Download and install Minecraft Forge and optionally Mob Spawn Controls.
- Download ATMOSMOBS 1.4.7 MOD
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded zip. You should have a resources and mods folder now.
- Go to your start menu (or search bar) and type: %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder in the folder that just opened.
- Copy the resources and mods folder to this folder.
Download AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Thanks to Daveyx0 for makes and update AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod to the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Well guys, I think it would be nice if you could share your thoughts, experiences, tips or maybe tricks about AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod to other readers by comment on below. Okay thanks for your visit and see you again on the next update of AtmosMobs 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. Good luck and have fun!
Incoming search terms:AtmosMobs Mod 1 5 1, atmos mobs 1 4 7
Category: Minecraft Mods