Advanced HUD 1.2.5 Mod. Hi fellow minecrafters, do you want to customize your HUD?. What a coincidence eh, this time I will post a mod that can helps you to customize your HUD!. What mod? well this mod called Advanced HUD Mod. This mod will let you customize the HUD (heads-up display). You can reposition them anywhere on the screen, let them fade out when you do not need them or choose to hide them. On top of that you can switch out the look of most of the bars. By the way in this version this mod also added minimap!.
Note : To use the mod press H (default) to open the HUD menu
Advanced HUD 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Added the player list in multiplayer
- Fixed a tiny issue with the vignette
- Fixed the full width xp bar not fading out
- Fixed the saving issues on macs, not 100% sure though, I don’t own a mac (could someone please confirm this one?)
Advanced HUD 1.2.5 Mod Incompatibilities
- Anything that changes the ais.class file.
- a lot of people are reporting problems with zombe’s mod pack.
- rei’s minimap seems to work but is tedious to install. (Install Rei’s Minimap first, then Advanced HUD)
- the Smart Moving mod.
- What’s my light level.
How to Install Advanced HUD 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader first
- Download the Advanced HUD Mod
- Place the advancedHUD zip file in the mods folder.
So guys, let say thanks to the creator of this mod ” TurboSlow “, yup thanks to him for makes and update this awesome Advanced HUD Mod to the latest version of minecraft 1.2.5. And at the end of this post i want to thank you guys for visiting this post, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed making it. If you do enjoy it, share it with your friends, family, family pets, strangers or acquaintances. It will be a big help….
Incoming search terms:Minecraft advanced hud, armor hud 1 2 5
Category: Minecraft Mods